Re: So I got off on the wrong foot... lets make up folks.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. "Larry" <> wrote in

    > Where does it say you have to post on the bottom?

    For you,

    https://secure.usenetbilling.com/newbilling/aup.html

    See Rule #1.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approve this message!

    Whereas, I can *NOT* tell a lie : *it* *was* *I*
    who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp Bah Bomp Bah Bomp"
    then put the "Ram" in the "Rama Lama Ding Dong"
    and remain unabashedly unapologetic and unrepentant!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DUPbkDXT0

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 28, 2008