Re: So I got off on the wrong foot... lets make up folks.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:20:04 -0400, Leythos wrote:

    > You also need to format your "Signature" part with two dashes and a
    > space, so that when people reply to you, it will automatically trim your
    > signature out of the reply.

    Pot, meet Kettle.

    Your signature block is exactly *TWICE* as long as accepted standards
    allow.

    Dan C, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Leythos wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > lid says...
    >> On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:20:04 -0400, Leythos wrote:
    >>
    >> > You also need to format your "Signature" part with two dashes and a
    >> > space, so that when people reply to you, it will automatically trim
    >> > your signature out of the reply.

    >> Pot, meet Kettle.
    >>
    >> Your signature block is exactly *TWICE* as long as accepted standards
    >> allow.

    > There is no "Allow" but there is a recommended length of 4-5 lines, and I
    > agree, my sig in this group is longer in order to provide a public
    > warning.

    You could just replace it with "I am a stalker."

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 24, 2008

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:41:25 -0400, Leythos wrote:

    >> Pot, meet Kettle.
    >>
    >> Your signature block is exactly *TWICE* as long as accepted standards
    >> allow.

    > There is no "Allow" but there is a recommended length of 4-5 lines, and
    > I agree, my sig in this group is longer in order to provide a public warning.

    Yeah, yeah. We've all seen it a thousand times, and it's universally
    ignored, anyway. You're nothing more than a common Usenet stalker.
    Nobody gives a shit about pr0n anymore.

    Furthermore, I'm sure every luser who exceeds the standard sig length has
    a similar "good reason for doing it". Right?

    > But you kettle is not a good example, as my delimiter is valid and in
    > place.

    It's still a valid comparison. While your delimiter may be correct, your
    signature block is certainly NOT. Before net-nannying someone else about
    their Usenet posting habits, be sure your own house is in order. You
    haven't done that.

    Dan C, Apr 24, 2008
  4. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:49:07 -0400, Leythos wrote:

    >> It's still a valid comparison. While your delimiter may be correct, your
    >> signature block is certainly NOT. Before net-nannying someone else about
    >> their Usenet posting habits, be sure your own house is in order. You
    >> haven't done that.

    > Yea, I see, like I'm going to pay attention to anything that a Butt
    > supporter says.

    I'm not a "Butt supporter". I think you're both dipshits.

    > Your problem is that you took a comment, given in good intention, not as
    > a "net nanny" as being a net nanny, showing your true anti-social ways.

    Whatever you'd like to label your "contribution", it was still
    net-nannying. Again, fix your own house before advising others to do so.

    > Get over it.

    Bugger off and fix your non-compliant sig block.

    Dan C, Apr 24, 2008
  5. I agree with this post.

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], Apr 24, 2008
  6. Dan C

    G. Morgan Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    >I agree with this post.

    You're just as bad, idiot. You've got an anonymous remailer nym in your
    "stalker" shit list.

    --

    I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
    G. Morgan, Apr 25, 2008
  7. Dan C wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:41:25 -0400, Leythos wrote:
    >
    >>> Pot, meet Kettle.
    >>>
    >>> Your signature block is exactly *TWICE* as long as accepted standards
    >>> allow.

    >> There is no "Allow" but there is a recommended length of 4-5 lines, and
    >> I agree, my sig in this group is longer in order to provide a public
    >> warning.

    > Yeah, yeah. We've all seen it a thousand times, and it's universally
    > ignored, anyway. You're nothing more than a common Usenet stalker. Nobody
    > gives a shit about pr0n anymore.
    >
    > Furthermore, I'm sure every luser who exceeds the standard sig length has
    > a similar "good reason for doing it". Right?

    Yeah, the conventions don't apply to them, because each of them is
    *speshul*, dontcha know. Yeah, as in "special ed".

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2008
  8. Howard wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:

    >>> Yea, I see, like I'm going to pay attention to anything that a Butt
    >>> supporter says.

    >> I'm not a "Butt supporter". I think you're both dipshits.
    >>
    >>> Your problem is that you took a comment, given in good intention, not
    >>> as a "net nanny" as being a net nanny, showing your true anti-social
    >>> ways.

    >> Whatever you'd like to label your "contribution", it was still
    >> net-nannying. Again, fix your own house before advising others to do
    >> so.
    >>
    >>> Get over it.

    >> Bugger off and fix your non-compliant sig block.
    >>

    > **** me I thought I had problems.

    You'll have bigger ones if Dan C fucks you.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2008
  9. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:19:45 -0700, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Bugger off and fix your non-compliant sig block.

    >> **** me I thought I had problems.

    > You'll have bigger ones if Dan C fucks you.

    Damn straight.

    Dan C, Apr 25, 2008
  10. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:35:20 +0100, Howard wrote:

    >> Bugger off and fix your non-compliant sig block.

    > **** me I thought I had problems.

    Don't kid yourself. You do.

    Dan C, Apr 25, 2008
  11. Anonymous remailer? what are you an idiot? Nothing anonymous about it. It's
    called a spam trap if you would have bothered to read it you would know
    that.

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], Apr 25, 2008
  12. Oh you are talking about George Orwell, I know that you idiot I put it
    there. Only trolls use those anonymous remailers, that's why they are called
    trolls and it is in my list. Shall I add yours?

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], Apr 25, 2008
  13. Dan C wrote:

    >>> **** me I thought I had problems.

    >> You'll have bigger ones if Dan C fucks you.

    > Damn straight.

    That would be a requirement, yeah...

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 25, 2008
  14. Dan C

    catchme Guest

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP] wrote:
    > Oh you are talking about George Orwell, I know that you idiot I put it
    > there. Only trolls use those anonymous remailers, that's why they are
    > called trolls and it is in my list. Shall I add yours?

    it is not necesary to use an anon. emailer to be a troll- in fact, it is
    considered practical by some if you do.
    a troll would be someone posting just to piss off as many people in a
    group as they can, having no legitimate purpose.
    controversial without content, a troll is a spark with no flame, a rebel
    without a clue, impotent anger.

    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,

    -Walt Whitman, 1860
    catchme, Apr 25, 2008
  15. I mostly agree with posting - in principle.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I approve this message!

    http://media.ghostrobot.net:80/7020_wanderlust.html

    "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]" <> wrote in

    > I agree with this post.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,

    David

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 25, 2008
  16. Leythos <> wrote in

    > In article <ZJ5Qj.6387$>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> I agree with this post.

    > Me to, you are a stalker, even so obsessed with me
    > that you created a website to harass me.

    I donated to that website via PayPal and *never*
    got my t-shirt, and would like to file a complaint
    with the maganer in charge of that stuff.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I approve this message!

    http://www.ejb.com/picture/17783/Candy_bra.html
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 25, 2008
  17. It's in the mail ;0)

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], Apr 25, 2008
  18. A blank wife-beater [sleeveless] t-shirt
    and a can of vegetable-based spray-paint?

    ( I'm gonna do " I'm wiht Retadred => " )

    Wonder what I'd have got if I'd donated
    a little more than $2.00 (USD) ???

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I approve this message!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-u8oyZAgeY

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 25, 2008
  19. Dan C

    G. Morgan Guest

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP] wrote:

    >Oh you are talking about George Orwell, I know that you idiot I put it
    >there. Only trolls use those anonymous remailers, that's why they are called
    >trolls and it is in my list. Shall I add yours?

    Just because someone calls you an idiot doesn't mean they are a troll. Hell,
    if that were the case your sig would be several megabytes.

    G. Morgan, Apr 26, 2008