Re: So far, so good

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DanP, Jul 18, 2012.

  1. DanP

    DanP Guest

    On Wednesday, 18 July 2012 13:06:03 UTC+1, Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "Graham" <> wrote in message
    > > On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:23:12 -0600, Dudley Hanks,
    > > <news:> expounded this
    > > theory:
    > >
    > >> Your analysis seems to be spot on.
    > >>
    > >> As for the weather, we've kind of lucked out. We haven't totally missed
    > >> the
    > >> rain, but we've seen only light showers, here and there, while in London,
    > >> Southampton and the Isle of White.
    > >>
    > >> Yesterday, we had tea with the Deputy Lord Mayor of Newcastle, and she
    > >> said
    > >> it was the first sunny day since April.
    > >>
    > >> I guess the good weather just kind of follows Mich around.
    > >> Take Care,
    > >> Dudley
    > >
    > > How much longer are you in the UK? What places do you plan to visit?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Graham
    >
    > We have a flat rented in Newcastle for another couple of weeks.
    >
    > We'll be taking in Scotland, and as much of Northern England as we can fit
    > in.
    >
    > Of course, the kids wouldn't forgive us if we didn't stop at Ainwick Castle.
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.

    If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
    On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.

    DanP

    DanP, Jul 18, 2012

  2. DanP

    David Taylor Guest

    On 18/07/2012 13:22, DanP wrote:
    []

    > Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.
    >
    > If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
    > On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.
    >
    > DanP

    s/west/east/

    --
    Cheers,
    David

    David Taylor, Jul 18, 2012

  3. DanP

    DanP Guest

    On Wednesday, 18 July 2012 14:20:18 UTC+1, David Taylor wrote:
    > On 18/07/2012 13:22, DanP wrote:
    > []
    >
    > > Just South of Alnwick there are boat trips to see puffins, will go there in August.
    > >
    > > If you around Newcastle on 21st-22nd of July there is an air show in Sunderland.
    > > On 28th there is one 20 miles west of Edinburgh in East Fortune, I will be there.
    > >
    > > DanP
    >
    > s/west/east/
    >
    > --
    > Cheers,