Re: SMSlisto screwy

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by John, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. John

    John Guest

    www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
    > Anyone else having problems with SMSlito or other Betamax clones today?
    > I am dialling numbers but getting no dial tone ano sound etc although
    > the calls are registering on the account and being charged.
    > If I call numbers which I route through voipfone.co.uk there is no
    > problem (home number and 0800 numbers)
    >
    > Was playing up a bit yesterday with long delays on dialing.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Pete

    voipcheap.com. I get the same as you no sound.
    John, Apr 16, 2009

  2. John

    John Guest

    www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
    > John wrote:
    >
    >> voipcheap.com. I get the same as you no sound.

    > I ended uphaving to change my dial plan to run al01, 02 and 07 numbers
    > through voipfone.co.uk thisafternoon so we could actually dial out.
    > No problem apart from more expensive calls,but probabally wasted as much
    > on the "no sound connections" through betamax as we kept trying to dial
    > out.
    > I'll try again in the morning to see if it's sorted.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Pete

    Still no dial tone or sound for me.

    Is Betamax working for anyone?

    12 hours down with no visible explanation on the web as to why seems
    like a very substandard service.

    Are voip providers legally required to provide any level of service or
    is it just a mater of they take your money and you get what they decide
    to give you?
    John, Apr 17, 2009

  3. John

    Chris Davies Guest

    John <> wrote:
    > Still no dial tone or sound for me.
    > Is Betamax working for anyone?

    It's working here (from around 9.30am BST all morning, so far)
    Chris
    Chris Davies, Apr 17, 2009