Re: SMSlisto screwy

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Apr 16, 2009.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "www.GymRatZ.co.uk" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else having problems with SMSlito or other Betamax clones today?
    > I am dialling numbers but getting no dial tone ano sound etc although
    > the calls are registering on the account and being charged.
    > If I call numbers which I route through voipfone.co.uk there is no
    > problem (home number and 0800 numbers)
    >
    > Was playing up a bit yesterday with long delays on dialing.

    Come to think of it my PAP2 on smslisto was playing up on Tuesday
    evening, I was getting something like an engaged tone instead of a
    dial-tone.
    When I tried again a few minuets later it was back to normal.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Apr 16, 2009