Re: SmartCertify A+ Core Module

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tony Sivori, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Tony Sivori

    Tony Sivori Guest

    "rua2j1" <> wrote in message

    > Hi. New to the boards. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they
    > ever used SmartCertify's A+ core module you can download from thier
    > website. If so did the questions seem similar to those on the test.
    > That is what I am using and I was wondering if that would do. Thanks
    > alot.

    Stay away from SmartCertify. See here (google search results):
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2D721045

    Use Mike Meyer's All In One A+ Fourth Edition, or his Passport to A+ (or
    both). Use the practice tests that come with those books, and if you want
    more use the free practice tests at:
    http://www.freepractice.com/Aplus/aplus.htm

    --
    Tony Sivori
    Tony Sivori, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Tony Sivori

    Tony Sivori Guest

    Nathan staples wrote:
    > Smartcertify called me up and said that certification is the key to making
    > it in the IT field and a degree doesnt mean squat.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2D721045

    > So I would like to know which is the better route to go I am 25.

    You're joking, right?

    --
    Tony Sivori
    Tony Sivori, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Tony Sivori

    Jane Lee Guest

    I never used smartCertify but I used transcender, selftest and
    ucertify practice exam, free test on MCMCSE , and Cert21. I bought
    ucertify practice test for all my four paper due to feature available.
    All of my tests I passed in first attempt.

    If you want I can send you my review for each practice exam

    Jane Lee, Jul 17, 2003