Re: Smaller web page

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Carnations, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. Carnations

    Carnations Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:30:00 +1300, B Roberts wrote:

    > I have just installed Vista and now I find that my web pages are about
    > 2/3 the size of what they were. How do I change the size of my web
    > pages.? It is not just the font but the whole page.
    >
    > Help would be appreciated.

    How about changing the screen resolution of your display to something not
    so big?

    How about installing anything better than MS Windows Vista?

    --
    Dilger: "Microsoft is first and foremost a marketing
    company that flogs third rate technology products."

    Carnations, Dec 10, 2008

  2. Carnations

    Carnations Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:23:56 +1300, geoff wrote:

    >> How about changing the screen resolution of your display to something
    >> not so big?
    >>
    >> How about installing anything better than MS Windows Vista?\

    > Simply hitting CTRL + is easier.

    Yeah, but asking a Luzer to do that each and every time he views any web
    page is a bit much.

    Carnations, Dec 15, 2008