Re: Smaller web page

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by richms, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. richms

    richms Guest

    On Dec 10, 4:30 pm, "B Roberts" <> wrote:
    > I have just installed Vista and now I find that my web pages
    > are about 2/3 the size of what they were.
    > How do I change the size of my web pages.?
    > It is not just the font but the whole page.
    >
    > Help would be appreciated.

    If you are running in the same resolution then the only thing I can
    think is that you had zoomed on the old install of windows to make
    things larger.

    CTRL and + should do it. Ctrl zero will reset to what it should be
    since it often ends up looking crap when zoomed bigger

    richms, Dec 10, 2008

  2. richms

    Enkidu Guest

    richms wrote:
    > On Dec 10, 4:30 pm, "B Roberts" <> wrote:
    >> I have just installed Vista and now I find that my web pages
    >> are about 2/3 the size of what they were.
    >> How do I change the size of my web pages.?
    >> It is not just the font but the whole page.
    >>
    >> Help would be appreciated.

    > If you are running in the same resolution then the only thing I can
    > think is that you had zoomed on the old install of windows to make
    > things larger.
    >
    > CTRL and + should do it. Ctrl zero will reset to what it should be
    > since it often ends up looking crap when zoomed bigger

    Doesn't Ctrl+ just change the text size?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Tax is not theft.

    Enkidu, Dec 10, 2008

  3. richms

    Richard Guest

    Enkidu wrote:

    > Doesn't Ctrl+ just change the text size?

    No, unless you are using IE6, and thats not a problem under vista since
    it comes with 7

    Richard, Dec 10, 2008