Re: Small slave flash for digital cameras

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CSM1, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. CSM1

    CSM1 Guest

    "Hoa Nguyen" <> wrote in message
    > I finally found it! After months of searching, I found the flash that can
    > accompany my Minolta Dimage Xi (in my pant pocket). It handles cameras

    with
    > or without preflashes. The only problem is that it's available in Asia

    only.

    > http://www.morrisccc.co.jp/Contents/midislaveDi.htm
    > http://www.photosara.co.kr/mall/detail_prod.asp?prod_id=1364
    >
    > Can someone translate the Korean page and tell me how much that is in US
    > dollars?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Hoa

    Live mid-market rates as of 2003.07.11 13:52:39 GMT.
    110,000.00 KRW South Korea Won = 93.9280 USD United States Dollars
    1 KRW = 0.000853891 USD 1 USD = 1,171.11 KRW

    Also if you use a Vista or MasterCard to buy from a foreign country, Vista
    or MasterCard will charge you 1% plus your bank will charge you 2% for total
    of 3% for the currency exchange.

    Rates change hourly. The rate in effect at the time of your purchase may not
    be the rate that is posted to your account. (voice of experience).

    Currency converter.
    http://www.xe.net/ucc/

    --
    CSM1