Re: slow acting xp

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr. Smiley, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Mr. Smiley

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    try this link :
    http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.htm
    it explains the most common causes of sluggishness and crashes.
    --
    the abominable toner

    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/

    If at first you succeed, don't take any more stupid chances.
    [Taglinator 3.0 unregistered - www.srtware.com]

    "norman&sharon" <> wrote in message
    > several months ago my xp just slowed down. opening explorer and outlook
    > express take forever. i tried accelerator plus and no help. i emptied
    > history, recycle, etc. i only use the machine for internet. i tried
    > uninstalling a bunch of microsoft downloads but they came back the next

    time

    Mr. Smiley, Aug 13, 2003