Re: Slavery is back in 21st century USA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. woo

    woo Guest

    > > > A different kind of workforce slavery.
    > > >
    > > > Robbing people's works.
    > > >
    > > > The company is Google.
    > > >
    > > > The stolen work is not tobacco farm related, but writars are used and abused worldwide.
    > > >
    > > > Again in history, only the users of the product count, and not the ones doing the work.
    > > >
    > > > Scanning books, without checking for copyright, forcing authors to resolve copyright issues
    > > > with a company that never had a business deal with them.
    > > >
    > > > Business has its bounds and agreements.
    > > >
    > > > Google cannot force business agreements on anybody without cooperation, and proper
    > > > bounds and agreements.
    > > >
    > > > Writars are horrored.
    > > >
    > > > I actually care about the whole Googee. Too much human rights violations.
    > > > Too much privacy violations. Too much Orwellian Googlescuism.
    > > > Too much caring only about the users and not 'at all' about writars.
    > > > Too much Napsterian unprecedented access. Too much mafia for a company.

    > > Ladies and gentlemen, Google is a mafia.

    > Everybody I think understands that copyrighted material cannot be freely distributed
    > on the web, such as music, because the record companies will come and get you,
    > especially if distributed freely in large amounts - not mentioning the FBI.
    >
    > What made Google think books are any different from music in terms of copyright,
    > and everybody understanding that unprecedented free access to copyrighted materials
    > is illegal online. Why can Google allow itself to establish an underground Napsterian
    > project alone, normally shouldn't even be a question. Business has its bounds and
    > agreements, especially when it comes to copyrights. There is no way Google can
    > get away with its Library Project scanning 15 million books from famous University
    > libraries.
    >
    > The one and only concern is that google sets business agreements on those who never
    > had a prior agreement with Google. That illegal business practice applies both
    > toward their new Library Project and toward their Group Beta product, which
    > sets unilateral style bounds and agreements on an open and free public entity.

    Thus comes down to one conclusion: anticompetitive practices involving Napsterian
    unprecedented access, disregarding proper business bounds and agreements,
    anticompetitiveness, not fair business practices, and the FTC.

    Please write a complaint to the FTC, regarding Google's unfair business practices to
    www.ftc.org.

    Together we can beat this Global corruption.

    Please write that Google ignores copyrights and sets business agreements on
    global public entities who's contributors never had prior agreements with
    Google. Google's position is anticompetitive and one of tobacco farms in
    the past, only caring about happy users and not those who do the work,
    in this case, primarily writers' and also setting illegal business conditions for
    ordinary usenet posters', by Google giving unpresedented access and illegal
    Orwellian archiving to simple personal questions and answers in net hangouts
    refered to as usenet forums. Bla bla bla, please act in stopping this human
    and business violation. kapish?
    woo, Nov 28, 2005