Re: Skype Usage up !

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Jan 20, 2010.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    Graham., Jan 20, 2010

  2. Graham.

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Graham. chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > hes not my boyfriend hes my shagpiece.

    I think that comment has been deleted, but well spotted that man. It's nice
    to know that this isn't the only place where VoIP gets discussed, that
    attracts nutters.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    DIMENSION-CONTROLLING FORT DOH HAS NOW BEEN DEMOLISHED,

    alexd, Jan 21, 2010