Re: Sky Sat choppy tonight

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Callum, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Callum

    Callum Guest

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:20:08 -0700, "Jeremy"
    <> wrote:

    >Have you had high winds, can knock your dish off of alignment.
    >

    >"Callum" <> wrote in message
    >> is satallite playing up tonight or is it just mine all channels are
    >> choppy and breaking up

    not really but we have had alot of rain in the last 3 days except for
    today

    Callum, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Callum

    Tim Guest

    Callum <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:20:08 -0700, "Jeremy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Have you had high winds, can knock your dish off of alignment.
    >>

    >>"Callum" <> wrote in message
    >>> is satallite playing up tonight or is it just mine all channels are
    >>> choppy and breaking up

    > not really but we have had alot of rain in the last 3 days except for
    > today

    Go to the Setup menu and then Check Your Signal to see what the level is.
    Here it is at 111, with no problems at all.

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>

    Tim, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Callum

    Mutley Guest

    Callum <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:20:08 -0700, "Jeremy"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Have you had high winds, can knock your dish off of alignment.
    >>

    >>"Callum" <> wrote in message
    >>> is satallite playing up tonight or is it just mine all channels are
    >>> choppy and breaking up

    >not really but we have had alot of rain in the last 3 days except for
    >today

    Mars is close ;--)

    Mutley, Aug 26, 2003