Re: Skillsoft Feedback?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by natural_4u, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. natural_4u

    natural_4u Guest

    I mainly use skillsoft for test my own knowledge... havent really used it
    real testing. They didn't have many catagory on XP and some of the items in
    Network + was kind of old.

    I still think a live A+ course would be better... but if you're on a budget
    skillsoft should be .. ok.

    "Jason Evangelho" <> wrote in message
    > Hey all;
    > I'm new to the group, and have recently signed up for several online
    > certification courses thru http://www.skillsoft.com (primarily A+ and
    > I-Net+). My question is to anyone who has completed a course through
    > skillsoft: Did you find the course adequate for your certification tests?
    > And what steps did skillsoft take after you passed your cert test as far

    as

    natural_4u, Jan 22, 2004