Re: Sipgate voicemail

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Ivor Jones, Dec 14, 2009.

  1. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
    > Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
    > to updating the voice on its voicemail system.
    >
    > Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
    > the mishmash of three or four we previously had. :)

    You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 14, 2009

  2. Ivor Jones

    kkm Guest

    In article <>, Ivor Jones
    <> writes
    >On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
    >> Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
    >> to updating the voice on its voicemail system.
    >>
    >> Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
    >> the mishmash of three or four we previously had. :)

    >You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)
    >
    >Ivor

    Martin doesn't get many calls :))

    --
    Kevin

    kkm, Dec 14, 2009

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    On 14/12/09 12:48, Martin Jay wrote:
    > On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:02:39 GMT, kkm<> wrote:
    >> In article<>, Ivor Jones
    >> <> writes

    >>> You're a bit late, it's been like that for months ;-)

    >> Martin doesn't get many calls :))

    > I have Sipgate email me messages that are left, so I rarely need to
    > dial into its voicemail system.

    Same here, I usually use 50000 as a test number as it tests things like
    whether DTMF works on menu systems if I'm setting up a new device/system.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 14, 2009