Re: sipgate and bt talk phone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Nov 7, 2008.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    > Hello
    >
    > Can anyone help.
    >
    > I'm looking for a phone that i can use with 2 sipgate numbers and also bt
    > talk.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a handset please, someone suggested a grandsteam
    >
    > thanks in advance

    Even with a device that only supports a single account, you can
    use a service like Voxalot, Mysipswich, or Pbxes to consolidate
    all your incoming and outgoing accounts.
    I play around with all three here, sometimes a lose track
    of which line I have registered where!
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 7, 2008

  2. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    >I was looking at one of the grandstream hansets on the sipgate web site.

    Is it for home or office use?
    If its for home, wouldn't you want something cordless?
    I would recommend an ATA + DECT phone.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%