Re: SIP ALG

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by alexd, Jan 30, 2009.

  1. alexd

    alexd Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > I cannot find, after much much Googling, whether it has SIP ALG enabled
    > or not.

    In the absence of a definite answer either way, you'd need a packet capture
    from each side. Look at the difference between the captures, especially in
    the SIP headers.

    > So, is anyone familiar with this router? Is there a SIP ALG
    > (unreferenced in the web interface)? If there is, what's the magic
    > method to disable it?

    Sounds like it's running linux, does 'netstat -an' yield anything useful?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    14:53:03 up 56 days, 17:05, 3 users, load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.01
    alexd, Jan 30, 2009

  2. alexd

    alexd Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > After serious thinking alexd wrote :

    > All a bit too remote for me to deal with easily.

    The capture at the Asterisk end would be easy. Could you perhaps simulate
    the remote end locally with a handset running identical firmware?

    >> Sounds like it's running linux, does 'netstat -an' yield anything useful?

    > No, sadly.

    cat /proc/net/udp?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    20:10:04 up 56 days, 22:22, 2 users, load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.00
    alexd, Jan 30, 2009

  3. alexd

    alexd Guest

    alexd wrote:

    > cat /proc/net/udp?

    You're looking for the number '13C4', by the way.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    20:16:21 up 56 days, 22:28, 2 users, load average: 0.16, 0.07, 0.01
    alexd, Jan 30, 2009