Re: Since when is a liberal a warmonger?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by catchme, May 12, 2010.

  1. catchme

    catchme Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Seriously, what kind of *dope* thinks that a "liberal" president wants
    > to increase war funding, troop deployment, and missions?

    Kennedy?
    catchme, May 12, 2010

  2. catchme

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "catchme" <> wrote in message
    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Seriously, what kind of *dope* thinks that a "liberal" president wants
    > to increase war funding, troop deployment, and missions?

    Kennedy?

    doing that would make a liberal's head explode.
    Ferd.Berfle, May 12, 2010

  3. catchme

    chuckcar Guest

    catchme <> wrote in

    > §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Seriously, what kind of *dope* thinks that a "liberal" president
    >> wants to increase war funding, troop deployment, and missions?

    > Kennedy?

    The US involvement in vietnam predates his election, so no.

    As it says below, in 1950.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 13, 2010
  4. catchme

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 13 May 2010 03:39:57 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>The US involvement in vietnam predates his election, so no.
    >>
    >>As it says below, in 1950.
    >>
    >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

    > Since when have you trusted Wikipedia?
    >
    > Anytime someone contradicts what you say with a wikipedia article, you
    > claim you know more than the Wiki.

    I also know otherwise. We had a doc up here a while back - the 10,000
    day war. There's a reason it was called that.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 13, 2010