    http://www.dvdhelp.us

    Usenet service for heavy downloaders:
    http://kickme.to/giganews
    DVDHelp.us, Sep 2, 2003

  2. DVDHelp.us

    CLOSEDOWN8 Guest

    >Yay is right. I didn't buy S2 because of S1 not having this feature.

    I won't be buying them until they include a "Play All" feature that allows you
    to watch every episode of "The Simpsons" ever made without getting up.
    --------------------------------
    "That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

    Help bring "Freaks and Geeks" to DVD at http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/
    CLOSEDOWN8, Sep 2, 2003

  3. DVDHelp.us

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "CLOSEDOWN8" <> wrote in message

    > >Yay is right. I didn't buy S2 because of S1 not having this feature.

    > I won't be buying them until they include a "Play All" feature that allows

    you
    > to watch every episode of "The Simpsons" ever made without getting up.

    Well..do like I did..I loaded my 300 disc Sony changer up with all the
    Simpsons, Hank Hill, Futurama, and South Park DVD's I could find. Then I
    made about 40 DVD's worth of Tom & Jerry, Tex Avery, and Bugs Bunny cartoons
    and loaded them up as well. Now I sit on the couch all day drinking root
    beer, eating Slim Jim's, and watching cartoons.
    Pug Fugley, Sep 3, 2003
  4. DVDHelp.us

    DVDHelp.us Guest

    On 02 Sep 2003, "Pug Fugley" <> spake thusly, as shown
    in news:1Ba5b.16962$:

    > Well..do like I did..I loaded my 300 disc Sony changer up with all the
    > Simpsons, Hank Hill, Futurama, and South Park DVD's I could find. Then
    > I made about 40 DVD's worth of Tom & Jerry, Tex Avery, and Bugs Bunny
    > cartoons and loaded them up as well. Now I sit on the couch all day
    > drinking root beer, eating Slim Jim's, and watching cartoons.

    What a rough life, huh? LOL

    --
    Jake

    Webmaster