Re: simple question for a beginner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. "Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    | "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote:
    | >It's most assuredly below trout, but well ABOVE yours and BC's behavior,
    | >but I'll NOT argue with you.
    | >
    | >See ya later, Z and BC.....{:-(

    | You're way too late for tehSTAPMPEDE, Rosee, though I enjoyed reading
    | your semi-literate babble:

    Yeah, semi-literate is as far as I can stoop to compensate for your total
    illiterate "gobshite".

    http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    | Buh-bye.

    See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 6, 2003

  2. On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:15:57 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee"
    <> said:

    >http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    This is not correct.

    >| Buh-bye.
    >
    >See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

    *sigh*

    --

    Armed with that knowledge, I am well qualified to tell you that if you
    have taken the time to research me, you have practicaly no life.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:15:57 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee"
    ><> said:
    >

    >>http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    >This is not correct.

    You know that; I know that; Rosee knows that.

    >>| Buh-bye.
    >>
    >>See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
    >>

    >*sigh*

    Don't sweat the small stuff, Phin. The feeling's more than mutual.

    (Y'know, the more I consider Rosee's recent outburst, the more it
    seems that she's just jumped on in there due to nothing more sinister
    than ennui on her part:

    <shrug>
    "It's better than twiddling my thumbs, and, as I'm siding with the
    populous faction, sustained losses will be minimal."
    </shrug>)

    ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 7, 2003
  4. On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:19:43 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> said:

    >"@}-}-------Rosee" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    >>message news:...

    >>| You're way too late for tehSTAPMPEDE, Rosee, though I enjoyed reading
    >>| your semi-literate babble:
    >>
    >>Yeah, semi-literate is as far as I can stoop to compensate for your total

    >ITYM "totally" - keep 'stooping' upwards, Rosee.
    >
    >>illiterate "gobshite".

    >"[...] but I'll NOT argue with you."
    >
    >m-heh-heh
    >

    >>| "It's most assuredly below trout, but well ABOVE yours and BC's behavior,"
    >>| - whatever _that_ means...
    >>
    >>http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    >Nice backpedal. But both you _and_ I know what you _really_ intended -
    >as does the offended party.
    >
    >(Thanks for the link tho' - I do so enjoy Jonny's work.)
    >

    >>| Buh-bye.
    >>
    >>See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

    >Child, you don't even know me.

    Thank you mate.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 7, 2003
  5. On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:30:55 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> said:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:15:57 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee"
    >><> said:
    >>

    >>>http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    >>This is not correct.

    >You know that; I know that; Rosee knows that.

    This is correct.

    >>>See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
    >>>

    >>*sigh*

    >Don't sweat the small stuff, Phin. The feeling's more than mutual.

    I know, I hope *she* reads it right though, I have enjoyed her posts
    over the years.

    >(Y'know, the more I consider Rosee's recent outburst, the more it
    >seems that she's just jumped on in there due to nothing more sinister
    >than ennui on her part:

    That was what I thought as well.

    ><shrug>
    >"It's better than twiddling my thumbs, and, as I'm siding with the
    >populous faction, sustained losses will be minimal."
    ></shrug>)
    >
    >;o)

    Nail head on hammer.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 01:19:43 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    ><> said:
    >
    >>"@}-}-------Rosee" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    >>>message news:...

    >>>Yeah, semi-literate is as far as I can stoop to compensate for your total

    >>ITYM "totally" - keep 'stooping' upwards, Rosee.
    >>
    >>>illiterate "gobshite".

    >>"[...] but I'll NOT argue with you."
    >>
    >>m-heh-heh

    >>>http://www.comics.com/creators/bc/archive/bc-20030706.html

    >>Nice backpedal. But both you _and_ I know what you _really_ intended -
    >>as does the offended party.
    >>
    >>(Thanks for the link tho' - I do so enjoy Jonny's work.)

    >>>See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

    >>Child, you don't even know me.

    >Thank you mate.

    Ceci? Ce n'est pas d'un problème, mon ami. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 8, 2003