Re: simple question for a beginner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    > <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
    >
    > You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
    > opinion is irrelevant.

    Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a lovely
    autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!

    P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003

  2. zarathustra

    trout Guest

    zarathustra wrote:

    > trout doodled:
    >> zarathustra wrote:
    >> <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
    >>
    >> You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
    >> opinion is irrelevant.

    > Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a
    > lovely autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!
    >
    > P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

    Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a cab.
    I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to give a rat's
    ass.
    --
    "Nice job on the typo-lame. You're truly gifted."

    trout, Jun 22, 2003

  3. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> trout doodled:
    >>> zarathustra wrote:
    >>> <theatre of the irrelevent snipped>
    >>>
    >>> You can demand that I waste my time all you like. I refuse. Your
    >>> opinion is irrelevant.

    >> Aha! Just as I thought. Snippage of ALL prior text, followed by a
    >> lovely autoflame. Think i'll call SPNAK!
    >>
    >> P.S. Make your mind up, old fellow ('irrelevent '; 'irrelevant'). ;o)

    > Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a cab.
    > I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to give a
    > rat's ass.

    Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003
  4. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > zarathustra wrote:
    >
    >> trout doodled:

    >>> Yes, by all means "call SPNAK". Then, call for a snack. Or a
    >>> cab. I'll see what I can do about drumming-up enough interest to
    >>> give a rat's ass.

    >> Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

    > Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
    > cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
    > give a shit what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

    TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?

    > But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
    > laming.

    Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
    trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.

    (Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. Shit, have the
    box - Kleenex Mansize.)

    m-heh-heh.

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003
  5. zarathustra

    gangle Guest

    "zarathustra" wrote
    > trout doodled:
    > > zarathustra wrote:
    > >
    > >> trout doodled:

    > >> Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

    > > Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
    > > cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
    > > give a shit what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

    > TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?
    >
    > > But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
    > > laming.

    > Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
    > trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.
    >
    > (Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. Shit, have the
    > box - Kleenex Mansize.)
    >
    > m-heh-heh.

    FYI: He wrote earlier that he had plonked you.

    gangle, Jun 22, 2003
  6. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "zarathustra" wrote
    > > trout doodled:

    > > > Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then
    > > > cross-post it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they
    > > > give a shit what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.

    > > TINT. SPNAK. Dance on. "SQUAWK". Ok with you?
    > >
    > > > But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and
    > > > laming.

    > > Please don't neglect your duties of baseless accusations, post-editing,
    > > trole-feeding, and other general hypocrisy.
    > >
    > > (Here's another tissue. I've a feeling you'll be needing it. Shit, have the
    > > box - Kleenex Mansize.)
    > >
    > > m-heh-heh.

    > FYI: He wrote earlier that he had plonked you.

    Thanks for that. (And _that_.)

    It's the way I sort my threads. You'll now see that I'm no longer responding.

    zarathustra, Jun 25, 2003
  7. zarathustra

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:29:38 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    >off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:
    >
    >>zarathustra wrote:
    >>
    >>> trout doodled:

    >>> Not hungry, don't need a ride. Dance on.

    >> Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then cross-post
    >>it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they give a shit
    >>what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.
    >> But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and laming.

    >STALKING????? WTF are you on this fucking kick too?
    >
    >If you or any other whinning crybaby don't like being responded to in
    >an OPEN PUBLIC forum, DONT POST!
    >
    >Jesus H. Christ, I never thought I would see this kind of shite from
    >you. Please post a link to the dictionary you are useing to define
    >"stalking".

    Pretty funny shit, eh? ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Josef Knecht, Jun 30, 2003
  8. On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:16:35 +0100, Josef Knecht
    <> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed
    to the world:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:29:38 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    >>off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >>> Why not say"spnak" again? Tell me how I'm "dancing". Then cross-post
    >>>it to alt.netkiddy.jabber, or some other place where they give a shit
    >>>what you think, and be impressed with your crowing.
    >>> But please don't neglect your regular duties of stalking and laming.

    >>STALKING????? WTF are you on this fucking kick too?
    >>
    >>If you or any other whinning crybaby don't like being responded to in
    >>an OPEN PUBLIC forum, DONT POST!
    >>
    >>Jesus H. Christ, I never thought I would see this kind of shite from
    >>you. Please post a link to the dictionary you are useing to define
    >>"stalking".

    >Pretty funny shit, eh? ;o)

    Just wait, Oh-my-mento, it gets funnier!

    LOL

    --
    The villagers trembled as a blinding flash of pointlessness illuminated
    the night-time skies.

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jul 1, 2003