Re: Simple Printing Question.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Synchronise your page setup with your printer setup.

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:25:35 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bdk50f$m0e$>
    Pj scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Pj Guest

    Thanks mike. Where do I find this option?

    Pj, Jun 28, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    File / Page Setup.

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:57:48 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bdkhec$f82$>
    Pj scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD