Re: Simple flash card question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pena, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Pena

    Pena Guest

    "Click" <> wrote in message
    > Just a simple question from a newbie who has yet to purchase digital

    camera.
    > Can you move a partially used filled from one camera to another? In other
    > words if you have more than one flash card can you put some pictures on

    one
    > & some on the other card?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Remove the XXX to reply

    Yes you can.

    Ben

    Pena, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Pena

    MA Guest

    > > Just a simple question from a newbie who has yet to purchase digital
    > camera.
    > > Can you move a partially used filled from one camera to another? In

    other
    > > words if you have more than one flash card can you put some pictures on

    > one
    > > & some on the other card?

    > Yes you can.

    I wouldn't be so sure. There is no problem putting "some pictures on one &
    some on the other card", using the same camera. If you on the other hand
    take a partially filled card from one camera and put it in an other, I bet
    there may be problems. There is allways one or more manufacturers who are
    not following the standards or are using a different format. Hopefully, it
    will work however, just be sure to try before doing so in an important
    situation.

    Best regards, Magnus

    MA, Jul 11, 2003