Re: Sign To Look For If Your Computer Is Ferreted

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Don Kelloway, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Don Kelloway

    Don Kelloway Guest

    "TrackerWhacker" <> wrote in message
    > Copyright 2003 by TrackerWhacker. All ferrets reserved. Printed in

    the
    > United Banana Republic of America. Except as permitted under the

    Cruelty
    > to Ferrets Act of 1776, no part of this drivel may be reproduced or
    > distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or
    > retrieval system, except as shredded ferret litter, without the prior
    > written permission of the publisher.

    snipped

    > Interested in purchasing my book named "Zen and the Art of Ferret

    Keeping"
    > don't, if you value your sanity visit:
    > www.securityminds2003.com
    >
    > It will teach you absolutely nothing about Windows, the Internet and

    Hacking
    > but it will give you a good laugh.
    >
    > TrackerWhacker

    Well done, but note that it should be
    http://www.securitymindless2003.com/

    Don Kelloway, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Don Kelloway

    Tracker Guest

    Mike wrote:

    > "Don Kelloway" <> wrote in message
    > > "TrackerWhacker" <> wrote in message
    > > > www.securityminds2003.com

    > Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again:)

    Thanks for the heads up, it must have eaten and swallowed the ferrets
    yesterday.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Don Kelloway

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Aug 12, 2003
  4. > Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again:)

    Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
    Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her! ;)

    Thore Schmechtig, Aug 12, 2003
  5. Thore Schmechtig Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <bhac30$uuuun$-berlin.de>:

    >> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it
    >> again:)

    > Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
    > Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her! ;)

    Nevah underestimate the powah of the Malicious Hacker Ferret!
    BWWWWahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 12, 2003
  6. "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote in message
    > Thore Schmechtig Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    > proclaimed in <bhac30$uuuun$-berlin.de>:
    >
    > >> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it
    > >> again:)

    > > Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
    > > Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her! ;)

    > Nevah underestimate the powah of the Malicious Hacker Ferret!
    > BWWWWahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >
    > NOI

    Go ferrets!

    John E. Carty, Aug 12, 2003
  7. Don Kelloway

    Harri Mellin Guest

    In article <>,
    "FromTheRafters" <!> wrote:

    > If you see this page it means:
    >
    > 1) hosting for this domain is not configured
    > or
    > 2) the daylight saving time clock has been disabled

    3) my dog ate it

    =)

    Swedish Webcams http://zap.to/webcams

    Harri Mellin, Aug 12, 2003
  8. Don Kelloway

    Mike Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Mike wrote:
    >
    > > "Don Kelloway" <> wrote in message
    > > > "TrackerWhacker" <> wrote in message

    > > Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again:)

    > Thanks for the heads up, it must have eaten and swallowed the ferrets
    > yesterday.

    Oh my god! It ate the ferrets??????

    Why are you still using Windows 95 anyway?

    Mike, Aug 12, 2003
  9. FromTheRafters Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <>:
    > If you see this page it means:
    >
    > 1) hosting for this domain is not configured
    > or
    > 2) the daylight saving time clock has been disabled

    3) the server's rebooting on it's own.

    4) a VPN was installed by a Malicious Ferrett!

    <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 13, 2003