Re: Siemens or Fritz

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by openaf, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. openaf

    openaf Guest

    Le 4/03/2011 10:57, Anti-Spam a écrit :
    > Finally decided to ditch trying to sort the echo on my Linksys SP3102,
    > so thought I would go for the Siemans C475IP kit. Then was told that
    > it does not have a Analogue phone out line, so I cannot connect my
    > house phone wiring/analogue phones, to it. Fritz box was mentioned,
    > its more money than I originally wanted to spend, but if it sorts the
    > problem, so be it.
    > Is the fritz box WLAN 7170 as good as some people say? anybody had any
    > bad experience's with it?

    The Fritz!box 7170 is very handy. I'm using an original international
    version(AnnexA) since 3 years, while my daughter use a german patched to
    AnnexA. There is no difference between them. If you want it cheap, buy a
    german one(AnnexB) on ebay for about 50 Euro. Then turn it to AnnexA
    with this tool:
    http://www.rainerullrich.de/ruKerne...-AnnexBgerman-to-58.04.82AnnexAenglish_EN.pdf
    All you will probably have to do afterthat is to change the RJ45
    connector to an RJ11.

    --
    Cordialement,

    __o