Re: Siemens C470IP

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by weedsgrace@gmail.com, May 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

    On 5ÔÂ20ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç9ʱ07·Ö, ilcalmo <> wrote:
    > Hello to all.
    > Does anybody associated a not Siemens headset (different from C47H) or
    > old GAP/DECT headset to the C470IP? Does it work in VoIP and in PSTN?
    >
    > Thanks and regards.

    I don't think it will work, the DECT handset is limited to it's base
    only. such as my DECT phone Jin501, if you need to add one more
    handset, you need to register it on the base.

    www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    , May 28, 2008

  2. Christian Guest

    > I don't think it will work, the DECT handset is
    > limited to it's base only. such as my DECT
    > phone Jin501, if you need to add one more
    > handset, you need to register it on the base.

    Not true. I had several non Siemens handsets registered to my C450IP and
    S450IP, I expect it to be no different for the C470IP.

    Using the non-default line (Fixed line rather than VOIP or the other way
    around) as can be done by pushing the green button long on a Siemens handset
    does not work on a GAP-handset, but by adding an extra '*' behind the number
    does the same thing, and that worked on all handsets.

    Caller-ID display on the handset did not work on all handsets I tried, only
    some.

    Christian

    Christian, May 28, 2008