Re: Siemens C470IP

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by TheFug, May 20, 2008.

  1. TheFug

    TheFug Guest

    ilcalmo schreef:
    > Hello to all.
    > Does anybody associated a not Siemens headset (different from C47H) or
    > old GAP/DECT headset to the C470IP? Does it work in VoIP and in PSTN?
    >
    > Thanks and regards.

    Even on the c450ip this works, both ways on a cheap dect handset
    (MAX200) callerID works.

    --
    Bedankt, Thanks,

    The Fug.

    TheFug, May 20, 2008

  2. TheFug

    TheFug Guest

    TheFug schreef:
    > ilcalmo schreef:
    >> Hello to all.
    >> Does anybody associated a not Siemens headset (different from C47H) or
    >> old GAP/DECT headset to the C470IP? Does it work in VoIP and in PSTN?
    >>
    >> Thanks and regards.

    > Even on the c450ip this works, both ways on a cheap dect handset
    > (MAX200) callerID works.

    a Motorola handset works also on the C450IP,

    btw. the C45 handset works also on the Motorola base unit....

    I guess that's where Dect/GAP stands for....

    --
    Bedankt, Thanks,

    The Fug.

    TheFug, May 28, 2008

  3. TheFug

    TheFug Guest

    ilcalmo schreef:
    > TheFug wrote:
    >
    >> a Motorola handset works also on the C450IP,
    >>
    >> btw. the C45 handset works also on the Motorola base unit....
    >>
    >> I guess that's where Dect/GAP stands for....
    >>

    > Thanks for your help... I was afraid that only Siemens headset could work.
    >
    > Regards.

    You will miss the specific features of the orginal handset, but you can
    make and receive calls on the land and voip line.
    Nice feature: if you set normaly an alarm time that is stored on the
    base, and you have a handset that stores the alarm on the handset, you
    have 2 alarms.

    --
    Bedankt, Thanks,

    The Fug.