Re: Sick. Sick. Sick in the head.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Feb 27, 2010

  2. Re: Sticking Electroshock Paddles Up Your Pooter

    An example of how the psych-patients on the ward become
    more managable under the influence of pharmaceticals:

    "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > I took six years of university level psych,
    > so these things interest me.
    >
    > ^_^

    That's just shocking! Or, not-so-much;
    considering the nymshyfting & morphing
    liar's keyboard is moving.

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 2, 2010

  3. Mike Easter

    POGO PUNY Guest

    Re: Sticking Electroshock Paddles Up Your Pooter

    In article <Xns9D2F5D54980BBBuckyGram@207.246.207.160>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > An example of how the psych-patients on the ward become
    > more managable under the influence of pharmaceticals:
    >

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    > >
    > > I took six years of university level psych,
    > > so these things interest me.
    > >
    > > ^_^

    > That's just shocking! Or, not-so-much;
    > considering the nymshyfting & morphing
    > liar's keyboard is moving.
    >
    > HTH

    It would be better if BucKy the PooPy DIAPER BOi wood KILLFILE ITSELF
    POGO PUNY, Mar 2, 2010
  4. Re: Sticking Electroshock Paddles Up Your Pooter

    "§nühw¤£f" <> via

    > Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> clouded the
    > waters of pure thought with news:Xns9D2F5D54980BBBuckyGram@
    > 207.246.207.160:
    >>
    >> An example of how the psych-patients on the ward become
    >> more managable under the influence of pharmaceticals:
    >>
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    >>>
    >>> I took six years of university level psych,
    >>> so these things interest me.
    >>>
    >>> ^_^

    >> That's just shocking! Or, not-so-much;
    >> considering the nymshyfting & morphing
    >> liar's keyboard is moving.
    >>
    >> HTH

    Smelly ole useless is like an enraged bullfrog...
    all its s0cks start making noises, then it croaks...

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 2, 2010
  5. Re: Sticking Electroshock Paddles Up Your Pooter

    POGO PUNY <> via

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 2, 2010