Re: [SI] Worldwide Photowalk photos are up

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Oct 15, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:12:48 -0400, SI Committee
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/photowalk2012
    >
    >They're there. But not many.
    >
    >So you're welcome to add two more at the usual address.

    I like the Duck's shot of the Fat Tire Pub patrons. That would fit in
    any "street" forum.

    I dunno about the group that Otter photographed, but the musicians in
    my shot were doing "Sweet Home Alabama" and rockin' it out. I needed
    the VR on because I was bouncing to the music.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Oct 15, 2012