Re: [SI] Three mandates - next one due 27 May.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pablo, May 12, 2012.

  1. Pablo

    Pablo Guest

    SI Committee escribió:

    > The Committee wishes to remind all that the next mandate is
    > due on 27 May, evening, NY time.

    > Mandate DUE DATES
    > ------------ ----------
    > Doors 2012.06.03
    > Food 2012.06.10

    Look, I have a quiet spell, ok?

    Might be worth noting the NY reference when reading the dates, which to me
    are arse about face.

    <massive cross-post perpetuated for certain people>

    --
    Pablo

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wibbleypants/
    http://paulc.es/piso/index.php
    Pablo, May 12, 2012

  2. "Pablo" <> wrote in message
    > SI Committee escribió:
    >
    >> The Committee wishes to remind all that the next mandate is
    >> due on 27 May, evening, NY time.

    >> Mandate DUE DATES
    >> ------------ ----------
    >> Doors 2012.06.03
    >> Food 2012.06.10

    > Look, I have a quiet spell, ok?
    >
    > Might be worth noting the NY reference when reading the dates, which to
    > me
    > are arse about face.
    >
    > 03-06-2012
    > 10-06-2012
    >
    > <massive cross-post perpetuated for certain people>
    >
    > --
    > Pablo
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/wibbleypants/
    > http://paulc.es/piso/index.php

    [Needless massive cross-post eliminated]

    At least, use the letters for the month which are then far less ambiguous
    (even though the International Standard uses numbers).

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, May 12, 2012