Re: [SI] The Committee is dead, long live the Committee

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Nov 13, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:06:05 -0500, Bowser <> wrote:

    >Yes, I'll do it again for a while.
    >
    >First order of business, a delay in the Curves mandate since I'll be
    >traveling. I'll post a notice to delay it two days to Tuesday, the
    >20th. And I'll be using my luddite longhand date format, too.
    >
    >So there.

    I'm glad you posted this here. The name in the email was completely
    unfamiliar to me. I'm very relieved that your mother didn't name you
    Bowser.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Nov 13, 2012