Re: [SI] Ten days left for Rogues II

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Aug 12, 2010.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:54:11 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:

    >Rogues II is due on August 22nd, so you have ten days to create a self
    >portrait of yourself doing something other than photography or
    >trolling newsgroups. For more info, see the rulz page here:
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    How personal do you want these to be? I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy
    on Monday.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Aug 12, 2010

  2. tony cooper

    Peter Guest

    "tony cooper" <> wrote in message

    > How personal do you want these to be? I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy
    > on Monday.

    Good luck.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 12, 2010

  3. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:48:21 -0400, "Peter"
    <> wrote:

    >"tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> How personal do you want these to be? I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy
    >> on Monday.

    >Good luck.

    Thank you, but it's a routine 5-year follow-up to a bout of
    diverticulitis. I don't expect the procedure itself to be anything
    more than slightly uncomfortable. What I really don't look forward to
    is the day before and the effects of what must be taken to prepare me
    for the colonoscopy.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Aug 12, 2010
  4. tony cooper

    > On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:48:21 -0400, "Peter"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> How personal do you want these to be? I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy
    >>> on Monday.

    >>Good luck.

    > Thank you, but it's a routine 5-year follow-up to a bout of
    > diverticulitis. I don't expect the procedure itself to be anything
    > more than slightly uncomfortable. What I really don't look forward to
    > is the day before and the effects of what must be taken to prepare me
    > for the colonoscopy.

    I went through the procedure last November. It was not the slightest bit
    uncomfortable. (I was under anesthesia) The preparation is a real bear. Not
    at all fun.

    If we both used that for our shot, it would be difficult to tell who is who.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 12, 2010
  5. tony cooper

    Bowser Guest

    > On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:54:11 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:
    >
    >>Rogues II is due on August 22nd, so you have ten days to create a self
    >>portrait of yourself doing something other than photography or
    >>trolling newsgroups. For more info, see the rulz page here:
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >>

    > How personal do you want these to be? I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy
    > on Monday.

    If you can get the shot, I'll post it. But if I remember correctly, you'll
    be quite out of it during the procedure. It's the prep work the day before
    that really sux.

    Bowser, Aug 13, 2010
  6. tony cooper

    John Turco Guest

    Neil Harrington wrote:

    > "tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    > > On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:48:21 -0400, "Peter"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>"tony cooper" <> wrote in message

    > >>Good luck.

    > > Thank you, but it's a routine 5-year follow-up to a bout of
    > > diverticulitis. I don't expect the procedure itself to be anything
    > > more than slightly uncomfortable. What I really don't look forward to
    > > is the day before and the effects of what must be taken to prepare me
    > > for the colonoscopy.

    > Indeed, the prep is the only bad part nowadays. The procedure itself
    > shouldn't even be "slightly uncomfortable." Most people pretty much sleep
    > through it now.

    Oh, I also had it done, last October (2009); two small, benign polyps were
    removed, as well.

    Additionally, I received a color digital photograph, showing four separate
    images (which were shot through the colonoscope, itself).

    How lovely (NOT)!

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>