Re: SI submissions?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter, Jan 5, 2013.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    On 1/5/2013 6:17 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2012-12-31 01:36:19 -0800, Eric Stevens <> said:
    >
    >> On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:40:50 -0800, Savageduck
    >> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >>> No kidding.
    >>> I am going go on the hunt soon, or I am going to have to go to the
    >>> archives.

    >> Archives are frowned on according to the RULZ.

    > Well I managed to get three shots which should work for this mandate.
    > So here is one of the archive shots from October 2012 I had considered.
    > < https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/DNC_5312-E-2.jpg >

    BTW what is "red.photo.digital"?

    --
    PeterN
    Peter, Jan 5, 2013

  2. Peter

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:39:16 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >> BTW what is "red.photo.digital"?

    >I suspect that is a Tony Cooper typo. I just noticed that myself and
    >checked his OP.

    What? You don't follow red.photo.digital? You don't know what you're
    missing. There are no arguments or flame wars on red.photo.digital.
    Floyd and nospam never post there. People treat other people with
    respect.

    Newbies never post without thoroughly researching their question
    first. When they do post, the provide all of the relevant information
    needed to answer their question. They always thank you.

    Post a link to a photo and you get a good critique complimenting what
    you did right and pointing out how the image could be improved. No
    one who never links to their own images is allowed to comment on other
    people's images.

    --
    Tony Cooper, Orlando FL
    Tony Cooper, Jan 6, 2013

  3. Peter

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 19:59:46 -0500, Tony Cooper <>
    wrote:
    : On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:39:16 -0800, Savageduck
    : <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    :
    : >>
    : >> BTW what is "red.photo.digital"?
    : >
[...]

    But the discussion is confined exclusively to IR, is it not?

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jan 6, 2013