Re: SI submissions?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter, Dec 31, 2012.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    On 12/30/2012 10:58 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:22:19 -0500, Tony Cooper <>
    > wrote:
    > : I've lost track of when the SI "Street" submissions are due. I just
    > : sent mine in, but really don't know if I've sent them to the right
    > : address. I used the Rulz page link.
    > :
    > : What's going on?
    >
    > The Maximum Leader's last pronouncement was that they're due on the 6th. Good
    > thing too; I'm not ready yet.
    >
    > Bob

    This time I complied with the leter and spirit. I went out to shoot
    expressly for the mandate. Though there is one shot from my archives.
    Mine are already in.
    Had I waited, I might not have had anything to submit. the mandate
    forced my to try something I don't usually do.

    --
    PeterN

    Peter, Dec 31, 2012