Re: [SI] Street Photos are up.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter, Jan 8, 2013.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography
    >
    > Not a big collection, but some nice shots.
    >
    > For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
    > the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
    > here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
    > shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
    > on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:
    >
    > www.pbase.com/shootin
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >
    > New mandate coming soon...

    Never mind. I sent again.
    Did you get them?

    --
    PeterN

    Peter, Jan 8, 2013

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    On 1/7/2013 10:09 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2013-01-07 18:27:26 -0800, Peter <> said:
    >
    >> On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
    >>> The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography
    >>>
    >>> Not a big collection, but some nice shots.
    >>>
    >>> For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
    >>> the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
    >>> here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
    >>> shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
    >>> on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:
    >>>
    >>> www.pbase.com/shootin
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >>>
    >>> New mandate coming soon...
    >>>

    >> Never mind. I sent again.
    >> Did you get them?

    > Did you send them to ?

    Just checked. I did.

    --
    PeterN

    Peter, Jan 8, 2013

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    On 1/8/2013 7:37 AM, Bowser wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:27:26 -0500, Peter <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
    >>> The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography
    >>>
    >>> Not a big collection, but some nice shots.
    >>>
    >>> For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
    >>> the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
    >>> here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
    >>> shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
    >>> on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:
    >>>
    >>> www.pbase.com/shootin
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >>>
    >>> New mandate coming soon...
    >>>

    >> Never mind. I sent again.
    >> Did you get them?

    > Yes, and they are posted.

    thanks, I don't konw what happened. I had connection issues, but my mail
    showed sent. Oh Well, you got 'em.
    --
    PeterN

    Peter, Jan 8, 2013