Re: [SI] Reminder: "Ten" is due in 9 days

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Aug 24, 2013.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 8/24/2013 2:56 AM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2013-08-16 10:29:13 -0700, Bowser <> said:
    >
    >> Just a reminder that the latest mandate is due in 9 days, on August
    >> 25th.
    >>
    >> Here's the info:
    >>
    >> Ten: shoot ten of something, the number ten, or whatever you can think
    >> of that relates to the number ten. Your call.
    >>
    >> Rerun: reshoot your favorite mandate of the last ten years. Pick
    >> anything, and give it another try.
    >>
    >> Favorite: submit your favorite shot of the last ten years. It doesn't
    >> have to be a shootin entry, just something you've shot and are
    >> particularly fond of.
    >>
    >> Do one of each, or mix and match. Your choice. The gallery will be
    >> displayed here:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/ten
    >>
    >> for noobs, the shootin is a monthly exercise where a mandate is
    >> published here (in this NG) and the participants submit photos to meet
    >> the mandate. The results are published within a couple of days of the
    >> end date, and then someone, anyone can comment on the results. To
    >> submit photos email them to me here:
    >>
    >> shootinphotosxxatxxgmailxxdotxxcom
    >>
    >> Just remove the Xs...
    >>
    >> For more information, please visit the rulz page:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > OK! Do we submit the usual three shots or ten? You haven't quite made
    > that clear.
    > From what I can tell all we need to do is submit a bunch of shots we
    > like since the actual mandate subject is somewhat open ended and vague.

    I set a record. Mine are already in.
    One is an abstract, done entirely in the camera. (With some touch up in
    PS. It is a ten shot multiple exposure. I am not certain if Canon has
    that capability.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Aug 24, 2013