Re: [SI] Photowalk - Saturday

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Oct 17, 2012.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/12/2012 7:02 PM, Alan Browne wrote:
    > On 2012.10.11 17:38 , SI Committee wrote:
    >>
    >> ___________________Worldwide Photowalk____________________________
    >> { }
    >> { Special mandate "Worldwide Photowalk" has been added to the SI }
    >> { with photos to be shot on Sat 2012.10.13 and submitted by }
    >> { the end of the next day. }
    >> { http://www.pbase.com/shootin/photowalk2012 }
    >> { So, look for a photowalk in your area! }
    >> { http://worldwidephotowalk.com/ }
    >> {__________________________________________________________________}

    > All set for tomorrow. Wx f'cast is not great, but the rain should hold
    > off until after the walk.
    >
    > I've decided to shoot some film (as well as digital) as the photowalk is
    > a few km from one of the remaining E-6 processors in town - so I can
    > drop the film off on my way to another. But I won't get that film back
    > for a few days ... so won't be posted for a bit - if there's anything
    > worth posting. I may shoot B&W film instead/as well and see how my
    > chemicals have survived the dark.

    I couldn't make the official walk. Did my own on Sunday, does that count?

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Oct 17, 2012

  2. PeterN

    Trevor Guest

    "PeterN" <> wrote in message
    > I couldn't make the official walk. Did my own on Sunday, does that count?

    Count for what?

    Trevor.
    Trevor, Oct 18, 2012

  3. PeterN

    otter Guest

    Re: Photowalk - Saturday

    On Oct 17, 7:32 pm, "Trevor" <> wrote:
    > "PeterN" <> wrote in message

    > > I couldn't make the official walk. Did my own on Sunday, does that count?

    > Count for what?
    >
    > Trevor.

    Well, if the committee doesn't accept them, you can just post them
    here...
    otter, Oct 18, 2012