Re: [SI] Pairs; "The Duck Comments"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Jul 21, 2012.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/18/2012 2:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
    > We seem to have had a good turnout and some thoughtful work. Thank to
    > all who played.
    >

    > Peter Newman:
    > Pairs-01:
    > Fishing net reflected on wet beach. Nice.

    The two fisherman reminded me of images I had seen of Asian people
    fishing. Unfortunately, I failed to adequately capture the mood.

    > Pairs-02:
    > A multiple pair of pairs. interesting.

    All done in camera, I often try multiple exposures to obtain an
    impressionistic effect.

    > Pairs-03:
    > A pair of midair detonations resulting in the great abstract fireworks
    > strawberry. Great capture.

    I was hoping a one second exposure would work. I did not use a tripod,
    but braced the camera against my body, while I was leaning against a
    steel column.

    Comments are always appreciated. I really want to hear what I did wrong.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Jul 21, 2012