Re: [SI] Pairs etc - Eric Stevens comments

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tim Conway, Jul 22, 2012.

  1. Tim Conway

    Tim Conway Guest

    "Eric Stevens" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:31:54 +1200, Eric Stevens
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > Pairs_Tim_Conway_3
    > -------------------------
    > Are the socks brand-new? Judging by their definition, they should be
    > very soft. :)

    They are new. I have a problem with this old camera I was using. Sony
    DSC-700. I can't seem to get anything in focus!

    > Pairs_Tim_Conway_old_1
    > -----------------------------
    > I like it but, no flash used? What was the lighting?

    Yes, I did use flash. It was at the lake at the city park around midnight
    with a Minolta X-700 and maybe a Vivitar 283 flash?

    > Pairs_Tim_Conway_old_2
    > I like this one too. I had to look hard at first but I found two
    > pairs countable in two different ways.

    I would have liked to include more of the reflection of the trees, but I
    thought it more important to put the deer on the lower left third...it's
    always a tradeoff!
    Thanks for your comments.

    Tim

    Tim Conway, Jul 22, 2012