Re: [SI] Mandate reminder: "S" is due July 24th.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Jul 19, 2011.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > Don't forget to send me those shots of Seagulls snacking on Sun Chips in
    > the sand by the sea. The gallery will be here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_s
    >
    > For more information, please read the rulz here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >
    > The Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) activity that exists simply for
    > entertainment. We provide a mandate, you shoot the pictures and send
    > them to me, and they get posted for viewing and comment.
    >
    > If you would like to send a pic or three, send it here:
    >
    > si.moderator at yahoo dot com
    >
    > Now fire at will.

    "Will" is for the "W" mandate. I am sleepily sidling along the shore
    seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jul 19, 2011

  2. PeterN

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:38:24 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:
    : On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
    : > On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
    : >> Don't forget to send me those shots of Seagulls snacking on Sun Chips in
    : >> the sand by the sea. The gallery will be here:
    : >>
    : >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_s
    : >>
    : >> For more information, please read the rulz here:
    : >>
    : >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    : >>
    : >> The Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) activity that exists simply for
    : >> entertainment. We provide a mandate, you shoot the pictures and send
    : >> them to me, and they get posted for viewing and comment.
    : >>
    : >> If you would like to send a pic or three, send it here:
    : >>
    : >> si.moderator at yahoo dot com
    : >>
    : >> Now fire at will.
    : >
    : > "Will" is for the "W" mandate. I am sleepily sidling along the shore
    : > seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
    : >
    :
    : Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.

    Sailboats, skeletons, and suspension bridges: Oh, my!

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jul 21, 2011

  3. PeterN

    Walter Banks Guest

    Bowser wrote:

    > On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
    > > On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > >
    > > I am sleepily sidling along the shore
    > > seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
    > >

    > Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.

    Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)

    Walter Banks, Jul 21, 2011
  4. PeterN

    Tim Conway Guest

    "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message

    > "Bowser" <> wrote in message

    >>> Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)
    >>>

    >> Sensational idea. Got one...
    >>

    > Silly sots. Shoot something serious ...

    Scandalously stupendous. Seriously, supercalifragilisticexpealidocious and
    surreal.

    Tim Conway, Jul 21, 2011
  5. PeterN

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : > "Bowser" <> wrote in message
    : > news:...
    : >> On 7/21/2011 6:25 AM, Walter Banks wrote:
    : >>>
    : >>>
    : >>> Bowser wrote:
    : >>>
    : >>>> On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
    : >>>>> On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
    : >>>>>
    : >>>>> I am sleepily sidling along the shore
    : >>>>> seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
    : >>>>>
    : >>>>
    : >>>> Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.
    : >>>
    : >>> Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)
    : >>>
    : >>
    : >> Sensational idea. Got one...
    : >>
    : >
    : > Silly sots. Shoot something serious ...
    : Scandalously stupendous. Seriously, supercalifragilisticexpealidocious and
    : surreal.

    Scurrilously sodden with supercilious slapstick.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jul 22, 2011