Re: [SI] Mandate - Letter "A"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tim Conway, Apr 2, 2012.

  1. Tim Conway

    Tim Conway Guest

    > On 2012-04-01 11:44:54 -0700, Alan Browne
    > <> said:
    >
    >> Subjects beginning with the letter "A".
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_a

    > "A"ny Damn Thing!
    > "A"nother darn photograph!
    > "A"pples, "A"pples, "A"pples!
    > "A"nother "A"rachnid!
    > "A"ffable "A"ssholes!
    >
    > Why on Earth did we struggle to get to "A" of all things?

    I thought of doing a mirror shot of my fat ass, but I'll spare you and I
    have a *little* more pride than that. It will probably be something with
    apples. Or Carly Simon and a Heinz bottle. (anticipation)

    Tim Conway, Apr 2, 2012

  2. Tim Conway

    RichA Guest

    Re: Mandate - Letter "A"

    On Apr 2, 5:08 pm, Alan Browne <>
    wrote:
    > On 2012-04-02 11:59 , David J. Littleboy wrote:
    >
    > > "Tim Conway"<>  wrote:

    > >> Carly Simon and a Heinz bottle.

    > > I'm speechless...

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyC0X1z4J0U
    >
    > --
    > "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
    >   I said I didn't know."
    >                            -Samuel Clemens.

    "Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hamburg." Paraphrase of Clint
    Eastwood as Dirty Harry.

    RichA, Apr 3, 2012