    My heart is racing in anticipation.

    --
    Charles E. Hardwidge

    Charles E. Hardwidge, Apr 2, 2012

  2. Charles E. Hardwidge

    Tim Conway Guest

    "Charles E. Hardwidge" <> wrote in message

    > "Bowser" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> This one should be easy.
    >>
    >> A car
    >> A plane
    >> A building
    >> and so on...

    > Wondering how Tony will consciously (or unconsciously) discuss "cropping"
    > or
    > allude to "cropping" in his entry.
    >
    > My heart is racing in anticipation.

    Capture an image of that and you have a photo for the mandate.
    (anticipation...)

    Tim Conway, Apr 2, 2012

  3. Charles E. Hardwidge

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:23:15 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    <> wrote:

    >"Charles E. Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bowser" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> This one should be easy.
    >>>
    >>> A car
    >>> A plane
    >>> A building
    >>> and so on...

    >> Wondering how Tony will consciously (or unconsciously) discuss "cropping"
    >> or
    >> allude to "cropping" in his entry.
    >>
    >> My heart is racing in anticipation.

    >Capture an image of that and you have a photo for the mandate.
    >(anticipation...)

    Hardwidge doesn't do photography. He is still at the sitting behind
    the bicycle shed sharing a fag end with a schoolmate and giggling over
    dirty magazines stage.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 2, 2012
  4. Charles E. Hardwidge

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:17:32 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:23:15 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>"Charles E. Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Bowser" <> wrote in message

    >>> Wondering how Tony will consciously (or unconsciously) discuss "cropping"
    >>> or
    >>> allude to "cropping" in his entry.
    >>>
    >>> My heart is racing in anticipation.

    >>Capture an image of that and you have a photo for the mandate.
    >>(anticipation...)

    >Correct. A heart.

    Or, "an orta".

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 2, 2012
  5. Charles E. Hardwidge

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/2/2012 2:04 PM, tony cooper wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:17:32 -0400, Bowser<> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:23:15 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Charles E. Hardwidge"<> wrote in message

    >>> Capture an image of that and you have a photo for the mandate.
    >>> (anticipation...)

    >> Correct. A heart.

    > Or, "an orta".

    U orta not try puns like that

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Apr 3, 2012
  6. tony cooper <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:17:32 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:

    >>>Capture an image of that and you have a photo for the mandate.
    >>>(anticipation...)

    >>Correct. A heart.

    > Or, "an orta".

    an opticon, Asimov, asteroids ... Amazing

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Apr 4, 2012