Re: [SI] Macro/Closeup

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, May 30, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    tony cooper, May 30, 2012

  2. "tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Any particular reason my three are not included?

    You've been "cropped"? Oh, the irony.

    --
    Charles E. Hardwidge
    Charles E. Hardwidge, May 30, 2012

  3. tony cooper

    Tim Conway Guest

    "Charles E. Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    > "tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Any particular reason my three are not included?

    > You've been "cropped"? Oh, the irony.

    Oh Charles, you apparently hold a grudge.
    Tim Conway, May 30, 2012
  4. "Tim Conway" <> wrote in message
    > "Charles E. Hardwidge" <> wrote in message
    >> "tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Any particular reason my three are not included?

    >> You've been "cropped"? Oh, the irony.
    >>

    > Oh Charles, you apparently hold a grudge.

    I'm overplaying things to make it obvious I'm messing around as a reaction
    to pooper Cooper carrying a grudge after I rejected his advances the other
    year. That's my version and I'm sticking to it. So there. Nyeah.

    --
    Charles E. Hardwidge
    Charles E. Hardwidge, May 30, 2012
  5. tony cooper

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: Macro/Closeup

    On May 29, 8:32 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 May 2012 20:21:36 -0400, SI Committee
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/macrocloseup

    > Any particular reason my three are not included?
    >
    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Yeah, and why didn't you post my 3 shots? Could it be that I forgot
    to send them in?
    Annika1980, May 31, 2012