Re: [SI] Hit the road; "The Road Less Travelled" is up!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul Furman, Jul 20, 2009.

  1. Paul Furman

    Paul Furman Guest

    Paul Furman, Jul 20, 2009

  2. Paul Furman

    Bowser Guest

    Paul Furman wrote:
    > Bowser wrote:
    >> See the results here:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/road_less_traveled

    > Bowser,
    > I submitted a couple Sunday afternoon (west coast)... guessing you had
    > things to do in the evening & posted early?

    I'll grab them and post them tonight. Sorry about that...

    Yeah, east coast time. Maybe we should do what the USSR used to do; run
    the entire country on one time zone. Yes, they really ran that huge
    expanse on Moscow time.

    Bowser, Jul 20, 2009

  3. Paul Furman

    Paul Furman Guest

    Bowser wrote:
    > Paul Furman wrote:
    >> Bowser wrote:
    >>> See the results here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/road_less_traveled

    >> Bowser,
    >> I submitted a couple Sunday afternoon (west coast)... guessing you had
    >> things to do in the evening & posted early?

    > I'll grab them and post them tonight. Sorry about that...
    >
    > Yeah, east coast time.

    No problem, just making sure.
    It might have been around 10:30 your time now that I think of it.

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Jul 20, 2009