Re: [SI] "FGS" 'Duck Comments

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Oct 2, 2012.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/2/2012 5:49 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > SI Mandate: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs

    <snip>

    > Peter Newman:
    > FGS-01:
    > “Fine feathered friend†indeed. That looks to be a “Mouse Birdâ€
    > given too much of the PeterN treatment. Where did you find it? I got my
    > shot in South Africa.
    > < http://db.tt/yLvl3xvg >

    It's a cuckoo chick taken at the Bronx Zoo.
    I over sharpened the image and didn't see how bad it is until posted in
    the SI.

    > FGS-02:
    > Going PS crazy are we?
    > This is just so wrong! Funny, but so wrong. …and give the Gazelle both
    > his “L’sâ€. ;-)

    Yeah, I did make a careless selection. I also should make a shadow under
    it and smooth its sharp edges.

    > FGS-03:
    > I love the metallic grey with the bright copper glow. Nice!

    I doubt if any other interpretation of s synchrotron has been submitted
    in the SI.

    Thanks for your comments.

    BTW some of the text was garbled, as you can tell even in this snippet.

    PeterN, Oct 2, 2012