Re: [SI] F, G, S is up - post no comments for now, please.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert Coe, Oct 2, 2012.

  1. Robert Coe

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:55:29 -0400, SI Committee
    <> wrote:
    :
    : http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs is up.
    :
    : But due to issues with some photos,
    : The Committee requests that comments be held off
    : until Tues 18:00 EDST ("New York" time)
    : pending resolution.
    :
    : With Thanks,

    I apologize to the group. It was my pictures that prompted the delay, an
    outcome that I didn't anticipate and wouldn't have wanted. Evidently I failed
    to understand the recently promulgated rulz regarding picture size. It won't
    happen again.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Oct 2, 2012

  2. Robert Coe

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:44:16 -0400, Robert Coe <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:55:29 -0400, SI Committee
    ><> wrote:
    >:
    >: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letters_fgs is up.
    >:
    >: But due to issues with some photos,
    >: The Committee requests that comments be held off
    >: until Tues 18:00 EDST ("New York" time)
    >: pending resolution.
    >:
    >: With Thanks,
    >
    >I apologize to the group. It was my pictures that prompted the delay, an
    >outcome that I didn't anticipate and wouldn't have wanted. Evidently I failed
    >to understand the recently promulgated rulz regarding picture size. It won't
    >happen again.
    >
    >Bob

    I thought the photos I submitted (I submitted mine and my daughter's
    and son-in-law's) were all within the size restrictions, but they are
    more than full screen.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Oct 2, 2012