Re: [SI] Don't forget to send your favorites!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Oct 22, 2009.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <> wrote:

    >Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
    >the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
    >subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail and
    >I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
    >is here:
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/shootin/your_favorite
    >
    >And please send the pix here:
    >
    >si dot moderator at yahoo dot com
    >
    >We look forward to your entries.
    >
    >PS: all I shoot this time of year is HS sports, so don't break my chops if
    >all I submit are football pix.

    There's your next mandate: sports and games. "Games" could include a
    wide range of subjects that are not necessarily athletic events for
    the people who don't particularly want to shoot jocks in action.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Oct 22, 2009

  2. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:23:38 -0400, "Bowser" <> wrote:

    >"tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
    >>>the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
    >>>subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail
    >>>and
    >>>I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
    >>>is here:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/your_favorite
    >>>
    >>>And please send the pix here:
    >>>
    >>>si dot moderator at yahoo dot com
    >>>
    >>>We look forward to your entries.
    >>>
    >>>PS: all I shoot this time of year is HS sports, so don't break my chops if
    >>>all I submit are football pix.

    >> There's your next mandate: sports and games. "Games" could include a
    >> wide range of subjects that are not necessarily athletic events for
    >> the people who don't particularly want to shoot jocks in action.

    >Excellent idea. Especially since it suits the SI Dictator perfectly, who is
    >lazy and shiftless. However, this, like all mandates, must be reviewed by
    >the Shoot-In Committee Board Advisory Team Group. It requires a full vote,
    >and if approved, it'll be the next mandate.

    Yeah. Put it to the BATshit group...Board Advisory Team.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Oct 25, 2009

  3. tony cooper

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:09:05 -0400, tony cooper <>
    wrote:
    : On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:23:38 -0400, "Bowser" <> wrote:
    :
    : >
    : >
    : >"tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    : >news:...
    : >> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <> wrote:
    : >>
    : >>>Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
    : >>>the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
    : >>>subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail
    : >>>and
    : >>>I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
    : >>>is here:
    : >>>
[...]

    Sitting High in Tower.

    Robert Coe, Oct 25, 2009