Re: [SI] DATE CHANGE: "M" now due March 4th, 2011

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter N, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. Peter N

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/1/2011 5:23 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > Due to a very recent change in travel the due date for shots of things
    > that begin with the letter M has been pushed back a few days. It's now
    > due March 4th, 2011, inbetween trips. The gallery, with a single Mutt
    > shot, is here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m
    >
    > For more info, the Rulz page is here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >
    > Now go forth and shoot some mittens, mutts (with or without a muzzle),
    > Mounds bars, mold, monestarys, money, mongeese, monkeys, monuments,
    > mops, morgues, and let's not forget the prime target for all you tele
    > shooters, the Moon.

    Marching dates.My oh my, a minimal momentary, modification.

    --
    Peter
    Peter N, Feb 1, 2011

  2. Peter N

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/2/2011 9:09 AM, Bowser wrote:
    > On 2/1/2011 5:48 PM, Peter N wrote:
    >> On 2/1/2011 5:23 PM, Bowser wrote:
    >>> Due to a very recent change in travel the due date for shots of things
    >>> that begin with the letter M has been pushed back a few days. It's now
    >>> due March 4th, 2011, inbetween trips. The gallery, with a single Mutt
    >>> shot, is here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m
    >>>
    >>> For more info, the Rulz page is here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    >>>
    >>> Now go forth and shoot some mittens, mutts (with or without a muzzle),
    >>> Mounds bars, mold, monestarys, money, mongeese, monkeys, monuments,
    >>> mops, morgues, and let's not forget the prime target for all you tele
    >>> shooters, the Moon.

    >> Marching dates.My oh my, a minimal momentary, modification.
    >>

    > A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

    Miraculously

    --
    Peter
    Peter N, Feb 2, 2011

  3. Peter N

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/2/2011 11:32 AM, Bowser wrote:
    > On 2/2/2011 9:40 AM, Peter N wrote:

    >>> A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

    >> Miraculously
    >>

    > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

    I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary

    --
    Peter
    Peter N, Feb 2, 2011
  4. Peter N

    otter Guest

    Re: DATE CHANGE: "M" now due March 4th, 2011

    On Feb 2, 11:51 am, Peter N <> wrote:
    > On 2/2/2011 11:32 AM, Bowser wrote:

    > >> Miraculously

    > > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

    > I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
    >
    > --
    > Peter- Hide quoted text -

    Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.
    otter, Feb 2, 2011
  5. Peter N

    John A. Guest

    Re: DATE CHANGE: "M" now due March 4th, 2011

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:17:01 -0800 (PST), otter
    <> wrote:

    >On Feb 2, 11:51 am, Peter N <> wrote:

    >> > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

    >> I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter- Hide quoted text -

    >Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.

    Meh! Maybe.
    John A., Feb 2, 2011
  6. Peter N

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/2/2011 2:24 PM, John A. wrote:
    > On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:17:01 -0800 (PST), otter
    > <> wrote:

    >>> I'm mortified. Maybe we should send this virtual meeting to the mortuary
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Peter- Hide quoted text -

    >> Methinks many are making much madness over minor matters.

    > Meh! Maybe.

    Methinks meticulous methodology is missing

    --
    Peter
    Peter N, Feb 2, 2011
  7. Peter N

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/2/2011 4:16 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2011-02-02 11:39:15 -0800, Peter N <> said:
    >
    >> On 2/2/2011 2:24 PM, John A. wrote:

    >>> Meh! Maybe.

    >> Methinks meticulous methodology is missing

    > Maudlin mush!

    Not worth getting madding.

    --
    Peter
    Peter N, Feb 2, 2011
  8. Peter N

    Pete Guest

    On 2011-02-02 16:32:58 +0000, Bowser said:

    > On 2/2/2011 9:40 AM, Peter N wrote:

    >>> A mostly methodical method was used, as well.

    >> Miraculously
    >>

    > Man, this massive illiteration is making me moan.

    Malapropism methinks.

    --
    Pete
    Pete, Feb 3, 2011