Re: [SI] Curves - "The 'Duck Comments"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Nov 21, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:58:57 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >Tony Cooper:
    >Curves-01:
    >Nice one! I like the curves of the dome frame converging at the “iris”.
    >Then there is the curved “barrel” wall of the building on the right
    >bringing it all together. I like this shot.
    >Curves-02:
    >Curves by reflection and distortion. Good capture and nice shot.
    >Curves -03:
    >The curves in the stained glass window are a nice idea, but there is
    >something not quite right, especially when unfairly compared with your
    >first two shots.

    My choice was down to that and the 1930 Lincoln. I'm trying
    experiment some more with closer-to-abstract images, so I chose the
    window. The window was inset in a brick wall and didn't have a wide
    enough fram3. I thought of extending it in Photoshop, but didn't.

    >ClearyC:
    >Curves-01:
    >Nice capture of that curl. The entire sense of energy and action is
    >right there. Good work.

    My daughter thanks you.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida