Re: [SI] Curves - comments from Stick

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by skp, Nov 22, 2012.

  1. skp

    skp Guest

    On Thursday, November 22, 2012 2:29:41 AM UTC, jgh wrote:
    > Stream-of-conciousness comments:
    >

    > KPetre: Statue. Doesn't grab me.

    Female body is what comes to mind with the mandate "curves" and I thought this is a good representation of it.

    > KPetre: Tent? Building? Nice hyperbolic paraboloid;
    >
    > an unusual but good-looking curve. The wrinkles help
    >
    > to move the attention around.

    Yes, it is tent at Glasgow Green, People's Palace. Here it is in context

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hoj8k5qy96nrs38/Membrane tent.jpg

    > KPetre: Merc. Three circles/ellipses, ho-hum.

    Agree, but it felt good at the time hence it made the cut.

    Thanks
    Regards
    KPetre
    skp, Nov 22, 2012